March 16, 2021 - March 18, 2021
25nd Moscow International Travel & Tourism Exhibition
Moscow International Travel & Tourism Exhibition is the largest B2B event in Russia and CIS, which attracts representatives of tourist industry from Russian regions and the other part of the world.
Held annually, MITT is one of the top five travel exhibitions in the world and is highly valued by the international tourism community.
For 3 days the exhibition becomes an effective business platform for business development in Russia, for holding meetings with new and existing clients across Russia and the CIS.
- 23,047 Professional visitors from 79 regions of Russia and 89 foreign countries
- 1 972 Companies
- 187 Countries and regions of the world
- 40,000 sqm exhibition space
- 7 Halls and Pavilions
Last edition’s numbers
Travel & Tourism exhibition sections
- Tourism organisations
- Tour operators and travel agencies
- Carriers and transport services
- Sightseeing and attractions
- Business events
- Information services
- Real estate abroad
- Medical tourism
- IT in tourism