- This event has passed.
August 25, 2020 - August 27, 2020
24th Moscow International Transport & Logistics Exhibition and Conference «TransRussia»
International exhibition TransRussia is the largest exhibition of transport and logistics services and technologies in Russia.
For more than 20 years, TransRussia exhibition has been the largest industry platform for a wide range of representatives of the transport and logistics market, setting objectives for the optimization of the transportation process, as well as a tool for finding profitable business partners and service providers.
395 companies from 27 countries took part in the exhibition in 2018. National expositions were presented by companies from Belarus, Germany, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Finland and Estonia. National expositions of Iran and Mongolia were presented for the first time.
The exhibition was visited by 16,652 specialists – representatives of manufacturing and trade enterprises, transport and logistics companies.
Last edition’s numbers
- Transportation by road, rail, air and sea
- Combined and intermodal transport
- Courier and express delivery
- Freight Forwarding
- Distribution, storage and transportation systems
- Warehouses and cargo handling terminals
- Ports and freight terminals
- Rolling-stock and component parts
- Cargo handling equipment
- Cargo vehicles
- Transport automation solutions
- Software for transport and logistics management
- Navigation and monitoring equipment
- Custom brokers
- Custom carriers
- Custom clearance
- Temporary storage warehouses operators
- Custom warehouses operators
- Software developers and producers