Reporting to head office
- Preparation of monthly GAAP accounts (IFRS / accrual basis) with support file;
- Weekly sales and collection reports;
- Reconciling GAAP accounts and local accounts / tax on a monthly basis;
- Dealing with Group auditors.
Budgeting and forecasts
- Work with management and sales teams to ensure accurate and timely show budgets;
- Annual office budget;
- Annual reforecast for office (including events);
- Monthly variance analysis against Budget.
- Ensure all outstanding debts are collected before an event starts.
- Meet minimum internal controls set by Group;
- Ensure controls are in place to secure assets of business.
- Monitoring of partners (venue owners, associations, show vendors, others);
- Keeping London office up to date with all matters.
- Fluent in English, Chinese (both verbal and written)
Qualifications and experience
- Experience of reporting to head office (Western company) or similar experience;
- Experience in accounts preparation;
- IFRS experience is a plus;
- Experience in internal controls (design of controls);
- Analytical and reconciliation skills;
- Excel skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills – good communicator.
- Problem solver – questioning attitude
- Happy to work through issues to find solutions
- Can deal with all levels of an organisation
- Able to travel to UK/Russia/CIS
If you are interested in the position, and want to work for ITE China, please send CV both in Chinese and English to: Office@ite-china.com.cn.